Thursday, October 25, 2007

Come on to my house

So, I'm sitting here watching a gem of a reality competition called "The Search for the Next Elvira". I'm sure you can put the competition together just based on that information. Now who is competing on it??? Bridget! My personal favorite of Hef's ladies.



No joke, I want to be her when I grow up. She has a Master's Degree, but isn't a know it all (in fact is so damn chipper she gives off the impression she's not that smart). She is sweet to everyone, the type of person to act incredibly excited over a gift she absolutely hates. She doesn't gossip or talk badly about other people. She doesn't judge. She's not bone thin but still very sexy. She puts her heart and soul into every gift she gives. And like this Elvira thing, she has the confidence to put herself out there and try something wacky, regardless of how people might view it.

Yup, I have a straight girl crush on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do too! i love her to death. i love her as much as i hate kendra...